Get help now


Top 7 Questions about personal injury cases

Top 10 Questions to ask before hiring a Massachusetts attorney

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is and what does the Clerk of the Court do?

My child was injured in an accident in Massachusetts – what should I do next?

What is the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)?


Phillips Garcia Law
13 Ventura Drive
North Dartmouth, MA 02747
Phone: (508) 998-0800
Toll Free: (888) 449-5343


From the Blog


We very much appreciated all you and your firm has done for our family. We also are impressed with the care, attention and professionalism you and your firm shows. Your conduct is a shining light in the field of law. After seeing first hand what you are up against concerning the big banking companies, we are even more amazed that you are willing to fight the fight. I hope you will continue because the little guy needs your help and your fearless attitude. We truly feel that you are good people and true Americans. We are honored to be called your friends. R.R. – Michigan, Wrongful Lockout & Trashout Victim